Tandem Skydive Adelaide - Basham Beach (Goolwa)
Tandem Skydive over the beautiful Lake Alexandrina with South Australia's most experienced and
best-reviewed skydive operation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skydiving Equipment
- APF registration
- Tandem skydive
What's excluded :
- Photo and Video packages
Adelaide's most stunning coastal skydive.
After arriving at Goolwa Airport, you'll be welcomed by the crew and run through some basic safety briefing. You'll have the opportunity to learn more about skydiving from how we fly, to the equipment, to safety, to learning how to enter the sport as a solo skydiver. After getting to know your tandem instructor, gearing up in our top of the range equipment, you'll be ready to get the adrenalin pumping!
Take off from Goolwa Airport, fly over the breathtaking south coast, experience the rush of freefall at 220kph and land on Basham's Beach.
Your friends and family can enjoy the whale watching at Basham's beach, with plenty of free parking, before watching you land on the soft sands.
Departure Point :SA Skydiving - Basham Beach (Goolwa), Goolwa Airport, 492 Boettcher Rd, Goolwa SA 5214, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have a COVIDSafe plan approved by the Australian Parachute Federation and SAPOL. Skydivers are required to wear face masks only in the plane on the way up to their skydiving height. Masks can be removed for video and photo content and before we exit the aircraft.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.