Tango Porteño Show With Private Transfers From Port & Hotels In Buenos Aires
Enjoy this amazing tango show in the heart of the downtown district and a few meters from the symbol of our city, The Obelisk.
The show revives the Gold Era of The Tango. It features 30 artists on the stage, an orquestra with 12 musicians, 8 couples of professional dancers and 2 singers.
The Gold Era get back to bright in this unique and modern show which recovers the essence of the traditional Tango.
You will also enjoy a varying gastronomy and taste the flavour of our argentinean meat among other options (if dinner is chosen).
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers from/to cruise port & hotels in selected areas
- Tango Show Tickets
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar of drinks.
- Bottled water - & Soft drinks
- Dinner - If this option is chosen
- Vip Location & Menu (if Vip Upgrade is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Tango Porteno
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tango Porteno, Calle Cerrito 570, Buenos Aires C1010AAL Argentina
03 course dinner & tango show with professional dancers.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point at port: Door # 12.Pickup time: 08:00 pm with dinner or 09:15 pm show only.We also pick up in the lobby at hotels in selected areas. Pickup time: 08:00 pm with dinner or 09:15 pm show only.Ports
- Cruise Port "Quinquela Martin" in Buenos Aires
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available at venue
- Wheelchair must be foldable and the passenger must have the assistance of somebody else
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.