Tapas Like A Local: Triana Neighborhood Tapas Tour
This tour is the triple threat: tapas bars that locals love, a neighborhood we actually go out in, and the foods we eat when we do. Tonight you’re one of us, and we’ll show you what a night out would look like if you lived here. Trust us when we say it doesn’t get more authentic than this.
- Try 100% Iberian pork loin grilled to perfection, the most famous tapa in town!
- Enjoy a fast-paced, fun night out visiting one tapas bar after another.
- Get to know Triana and learn what makes this neighborhood special.
- Discover authentic tapas in Seville: simple dishes with stunning ingredients.
- Go off the beaten track and visit a neighborhood where locals really hang out.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Small group tour (maximum 10 guests)
- Food tastings (enough for dinner)
- Wine tastings (5 glasses of local wine and drinks)
- Expert local culinary guide
- Our Devouring Seville guide packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Antigua Abaceria, Calle Pureza, 12, Local 1 Y 2, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Your first tapas stop: a family-run gourmet grocer famous for its sherry wines served straight from the barrel with flamenco flair. Here we’ll start our exploration of the true tastes of traditional Andalusia with cured meats and a cold tomato soup originally from nearby Cordoba.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: La Grande San Jacinto, Calle San Jacinto, 39, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Then, it’s time for a treat the locals love, fresh shrimp from the neighboring province of Huelva and ice cold beer!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Calle las Golondrinas, 41009 Sevilla, Spain
Just on the other side of Triana’s main pedestrian street is our third tapas bar of the night. Opened and run by the same family since 1962, this spot is an absolute Triana institution. The key to their success is their reduced menu that’s been perfected over the last 50 years, and we’re going to try a few of the star dishes. Their most famous is the city’s best pork sirloin—bought fresh daily from the neighborhood market—and addictive grilled mushrooms. Both dishes go perfectly with the local substitute to sangria or a local wine.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa Remesal, Calle Pureza, 64, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Finally, we’ll wrap up the evening at a local bar that’s been open since the 1950s and is run by a second-generation Triana family. This spot is a favorite among bullfighters and flamenco dancers and their home cooking draws crowds from across the neighborhood.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Puente de Isabel II, 9, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :7:15 PM
Return Detail :Plaza del Altozano, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Non-eating children under 5 years old do not require a ticket
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians, pescatarians and gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking.
- Not recommended for vegans
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tours require a minimum of just two people to operate
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our top priority is to keep our guests, guides and tour partners safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.