Taste Filipino Cuisine
We will visit three restaurants where we will tickle our tastebuds with Filipino all-time favorites. In the first restaurant, we will taste the "gateway dish to Filipino cuisine" as our appetizer. In the next restaurant, we will try a variety of mouth-watering entrées for our main course. At our last stop, we will end on a sweet note with dessert.
We'll eat through a curated tasting menu and chat with storeowners and staff who bring these amazing dishes to life. Along the way, we will talk about the influences that shaped Filipino cuisine, how these dishes fit in Filipino daily life, and the story of Filipino migration to the US.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- We will taste a curated menu -- appetizer, entrees, and dessert -- equivalent to a full meal.
What's excluded :
- Beverages are not included in your ticket. Drinks are available for purchase,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Mark's Place, 113 St Marks Pl, New York City, NY 10009-5161
St. Mark's Place is a street filled with trendy restaurants, bars, and clubs.
Pass By: Tompkins Square Park, From 7th To 10th Streets Between Avenues A and B, New York City, NY 10009
This popular park in the middle of the East Village is a perfect centerpiece for its eclectic neighborhood, which houses artists, radicals, fashion lovers, and those who have lived in the neighborhood for decades and witnessed its many changes.
The performances hosted by the park are as unique as its visitors: the annual lineup includes the outdoor drag festival Wigstock, the Howl Festival commemorating Allen Ginsberg, and the Charlie Parker Jazz Festival.
Along with its excellent people-watching, the park is equipped with two playgrounds, a handball court, chess tables, and a basketball court.
Departure Point :Mama Fina’s NYC House of Filipino Sisig, 167 Avenue A, New York, NY 10009, USA
Return Detail :Tsismis NYC, 143 Orchard St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.