Taste Lisbon Walking Tour
What better way to really know a city than to try the local food? What we eat says a lot about us, our culture, our past and our present. And few people around the world are as passionate about their food as the Portuguese. As part of a small group, you will discover some of the best food and drink Lisbon has to offer. You will learn what locals eat, where they eat and when they eat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
The tour begins on Augusta Street with an introduction to Portuguese and Lisbon food.
The tour then starts, which will mix history, interesting facts about Portugal and Lisbon's food culture and tips of places where to eat and drink with several carefully selected stops to taste some delicious typical food and drinks, on a route that will cover the Baixa, Chiado and Bairro Alto neighborhoods.
The tour ends back in the Baixa, with a light meal in a surprising setting.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Arco da Rua Augusta, R. Augusta 2, 1100-053 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Rossio Square, Praça do Rossio, 1100-200 Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.