Taste Of Ethiopia!
we want you to experience Ethiopian food and coffee the right way and become a part of the authentic coffee making experience and have a taste of the country in just a day.
You will dine in one of the best traditional places in Addis Ababa while enjoying different cultural dances(on dinner schedule). you will get to see the first Ethiopian modern coffee shop. it won't end there we will teach you how to bake INJERA(our day-to-day) part of food and making coffee from scratch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- equipment for cooking, baking and coffee.
- Lunch - including bottle of water and hot beverage
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- costs not offered on this program
- travelers will not only enjoy traditional food and coffee but they will get to experience the food market places of Addis, baking injera(one of our everyday food), and making coffee the cultural way. With a bonus package of Addis view and a gift to take home as a reminder of the day.
we also have a special vegan food tour experience for our vegetarian families.
• agelgil - a dish that is a combination of different Ethiopian food, served with traditional server called agelgil. (it also has a vegan choice).
• Shekla tibs - Cooked Meat served with a special serving pot
• kitfo - minced meat made the Ethiopian way with spice and other choices
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from their hotels or where they are staying Airports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.