Tea Tasting and Visit the Biggest Stone Buddha in the World
A tea house with 100 years history in Pengzhen, 20 kilometers away from the city of Chengdu. The traditional decoration and tea culture are well preserved in the teahouse. Locals come here to enjoy the peaceful and idle atmosphere, having a break from the busy city life. After sampling a cup of tea, we will move to Leshan to take a look at the largest and tallest stone Buddha statue of the world, which has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Besides the Giant Buddha, there are some temples you can't miss. We will go to the temples to pray like the locals and learn the history and culture of this stunning Buddha status.
07:30am-08:30am Meet up and drive to Pengzhen Leshan Giant Buddha
08:30am-09:30am Sample tea
09:30am-11:30pm Drive to Leshan Giant Buddha
11:30pm-12:30pm Have a lunch
12:30pm-15:30pm Visit the Giant Buddha
15:30pm-17:30pm Back to Chengdu hotel
*The itinerary is subject to change
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation service
- English-speaking guide
- Ticket of the Giant Buddha (if "All Inclusive Tour is booked)
- Lunch (if "All Inclusive Tour is booked)
What's excluded :
- Ticket of the Giant Buddha (if "All Inclusive Tour is NOT booked)
- Lunch (if "All Inclusive Tour is NOT booked)
- Boat (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pengzhen, Shuangliu, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
The tea house is out of Chengdu downtown and which is not attractions of tourists. The transportation to Peng Zhen is discommodious for the people who is not the resident of this small town.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo), No.2435 Lingyun Street, Shizhong District, Leshan 614000 China
The largest and tallest stone Buddha statue of the world in Leshan, which has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is carved out of a cliff face of Cretaceous red bed sand stones and the largest and tallest stone Buddha statue in the world and it is by far the tallest pre-modern statue in the world. Travel to the Giant Buddha famous for its sculptural beauty and stunning Buddha status. Stop at the front of the Buddha’s giant feet and enjoy a look at the whole Buddha status, from foot to head.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up any hotels within the 3rd ring of Chengdu city.You will be collected an additional fee RMB100 for the hotel located outside the 3rd ring road.You will be collected an additional fee RMB200 for the airport pickup or drop-off.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.