Teide and Puerto de la Cruz Full Day Tour
Immerse yourself in the city and the country during this full-day tour of Tenerife. Scale the highest peak in Spain at Teide National Park, a UNESCO-listed site boasting incredible views of the island below. Pose for photos by the Roques de Garcia, grab lunch on your own, then head to the island’s north side to explore the town of Puerto de la Cruz. See the Botanical Garden and Playa Jardin or browse the resort’s small boutiques.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Viajes Teide, Avda.Quinto Centenario 2 CC Paraiso del Sol L-5, 38660, Tenerife Spain
The tour starts from Los Cristianos.
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
We will stop in the National Park ( we don´t have time to use the cable car).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Charco, Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife Spain
You will have 3-4 hours to visit Puerto de la Cruz ( free time).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Please contact the local tour operator to arrange pickup, available in the south area of Tenerife (El Médano, Golf del Sur, Costa del Silencio, Los Cristianos, Las Américas,Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraíso, Playa San Juan, Alcalá, Playa de la Arena, Puerto Santiago and Los Gigantes)Please contact local supplier to arrange pick up if you are not staying in this area.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/24/2016 - 12/31/2021
Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.