Terezin Concentration Camp Day Tour from Prague
Embark on an educational and historical experience at Terezin Concentration Camp on this coach tour from Prague. After being turned into a Jewish ghetto during World War II, thousands of Jewish people and other prisoners died in this Terezin camp. Your professional guide will escort you around the entire complex of the former concentration camp, and provide you with informative narration, authentic memories, anecdotes and chilling experiences from Terezin's grim history.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Terezin Memorial
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Terezin Memorial, Principova alej 304, Terezin 411 55 Czech Republic
Initially founded in 1780 to shield the city of Prague, Terezin was converted into a Jewish ghetto during World War II, where thousands of lives were taken during the Nazi occupation. Begin your tour in Prague, where you’ll hop aboard your coach for the journey to the camp. Once there, explore the grounds as your guide provides narration about the lives of the prisoners and the tragedies that took place. Afterward, pay homage to the thousands of the camp’s victims at the Terezin Memorial. The only institution of its kind in the Czech Republic, you’ll have the chance to experience educational exhibits and further your understanding of the Holocaust during this eye-opening and unique tour. Your tour will conclude with transportation back to your original departure point in Prague.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :nám. Republiky 1037/3, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :12:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.