The Best Warsaw Airport Transfer
Warsaw Chopin Airport
Flexible: Please share your flight schedule
per adult from
15 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Passenger insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- The journey begins at the airport, the high quality of service and attention to every detail that we provide will make your stay enjoyable from the first minute after landing.
Our driver will be ready to pick you up on time from the gate at the Chopin Airport arrival terminal with your name or company logo placed on the iPad. Our car will be waiting at the private car park located 20 meters from the exit of the arrivals hall. Everything is to take care of your comfort and save you some extra time.
All you have to do is enter your flight details when you make a booking, the driver will monitor the flight and will be waiting for you even in case of delay. The price includes one hour of waiting at the airport after landing. In the car, there is an Internet connection at your disposal, as well as prepared (bottle of) water.
If you need a child seat, please state the age of the child when you make a booking.
During the ride, the driver will be more than happy to answer all your questions, advise you on matters that interest you or suggest how to spend your free time in the city.
Do not worry about the return journey on the day of departure. You can give the date and time of departure to our driver and the car will be waiting for you in the designated place.
The suggested departure time from the center of Warsaw to Chopin Airport is 2 hours before departure.
Transfer service is available 24/7.
After booking, you will receive an automatic confirmation and driver details so you can contact him whenever you want.
Departure Point :
AirportsFrederic Chopin Airport, Warsaw Poland
Return Detail :Warsaw, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are cyclically antibacterial ozonated, sensitive surfaces such as door handles, headrests, handrails, plastic elements are frequently disinfected with virucidal agents daily. Drivers adhere to safety rules they are equipped with masks, protective gloves and antibacterial gels. We care!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.