The cheapest Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan 5 Days – 4 Nights
Nothing is better than spending your trip on board of a floating boat in the immortal Nile, where you can see the warm sun , the monuments of the first civilization in the world which makes you feel proude and know the greatness of the ancient Egyptians.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation on a 5-star cruise with full-board excluding drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour Guide
- Reception and travel
- ride (camel, horse or donkey)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch on the last day at a local restaurant
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to all of the tourist sites
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Museum, Center Corniche Ave, Luxor Egypt
Day 1 West Bank+East bank
This 4-day luxury trip from Luxor to Aswan on the Nile, is the ideal way to see many of Egypt’s most important archaeological sites. Visit the Valley of the Kings , Valley of the Queens, Hatshepsut Temple, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, in Luxor , enjoy the splendor of Kom Ombo Temple , etc..
The first day:
On arrival in luxor, the tour agent of our company will receive you at luxor airport or the train station
, then you will visit the West Bank ( The Valley of the kings – Valley of the Queens- Hatshepsut- Memmnon).
Then you will take the most beautiful tour ever
It is a ride (camel, horse or donkey)
Enjoy the ride you will choose and take the beautiful memorial photo
Then will move to the boat for accommodation , where you will receive your cabin. Enjoy your lunch on board.
After lunch, you will make a visit to the East Bank of luxor to see Luxor Temple, built by Amenhotep III from Nubian sandstone. You will also visit the other great monument of the East Bank, Karnak Temple, said to be the 2nd most visited site in Egypt after the Pyramids of Giza. After that you will return to boat to have dinner and an evening disco party.
Day 2Esna block
the boat will start sailing to Esna,while it sailing you will see Esna block
Enjoying a dinner on board of the boat and overnight stay.
Day 3stay on board
relax on board, soaking up the sun by the swimming pool. Enjoy dinner
have dinner and an evening disco party
and a last overnight stay on board of the boat
Day 4( The High Dam-The unfineished obelisk –Philae temple)
After breakfast , enjoy visiting ( The High Dam-The unfineished obelisk –Philae temple) with Egyptologist
Return to your boat for afternoon tea and relax on board, soaking up the sun by the swimming pool.
Day 5 Abu Simbel + Departure
the early morning you will check out from the boat.leave your luggages in the reception
and we will pick you up to visit Abu Simbel temple with a group, then the guide will explain the temple
Abu Simbel, site of two temples built by the Egyptian king Ramses II . In ancient times the area was at the southern frontier of pharaonic Egypt, facing Nubia. The four colossal statues of Ramses in front of the main temple are spectacular examples of ancient Egyptian art. By means of a complex engineering feat in the 1960s, the temples were salvaged from the rising waters of the Nile River caused by erection of the Aswan High Dam.
After that you will enjoy having lunch on a local restaurant with your guide
Then you will come back to the boat again to take your luggages from the reception
Transfer to Aswan train Station, airport, or a hotel for the end of the tour and your final departure.
Duration: 5 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.