The Classic Rhodes Sightseeing Tour - 6.5 Hours Private Tour
A comprehensive introduction to Rhodes with the most important landmarks of the island. The tour is specially designed with first-time visitors and cruise ship passengers in mind. Enjoy a scenic drive through Rhodes Riviera, stop for photos at the St. Paul’s bay and Lindos Panorama, and have your free time to explore the famed Lindos village. Then continue with a beautiful panoramic drive through Rhodes town and discover the site of the ancient Colossus and the Acropolis of Rhodes!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Flexible Itinerary
- Optional stops for photos, lunch, souvenirs, swimming on the way
- Map of Rhodes Island, Take-away guide of Lindos
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch stop can be arranged on the day of the tour
- Optional visit to the Acropolis of Lindos, Entrance ticket 12 EUR p.p.
- Local tour guide at the sites
- Entry/Admission - Village of Lindos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kallithea Springs, Leof. Kallitheas, Kallithea 851 00 Greece
Pass by Kallithea resort to see the modern resort also known as Rhodes Riviera!
Pass By: Afandou Beach, Afandou 851 03 Greece
Pass through the Afandou valley and observe the views while learning about Rhodes' history.
Pass By: Monastery Tsambika, Kolimbia 851 02 Greece
Pass by the famous Monastery of Tsambika, picturesque scenery of the Kolymbia mountains and seashore on the way.
Pass By: Kalathos Beach, Kalathos 851 02, Greece
Pass by the Kalathos village, optional stop in a little church on the way
Stop At: Παραλία Άγιος Παύλος, Paralia Agios Pavlos, 851 07, Greece
Stop for photos in one of the most beautiful bays of the island!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Viewing point for Lindos, EO Rodou Lindou, Rodos 851 07, Greece
Upon your arrival in Lindos, be amused by one of the most impressive sites on the island! We will make two stops so you can capture the Panoramic view of Lindos, as well as discover the famed St. Paul’s bay, situated at the backside of the village.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Village of Lindos, Lindos Rhodes, Greece Greece
Stop for sightseeing in Lindos village. Spend approx. 2 hours on your own to explore the village & the Acropolis. Your tour driver will provide a map with directions.
Lindos is a small, buzzing village with a great cosmopolitan feel, summer vibes, labyrinthine streets, white-washed houses, religious and ancient monuments, cozy restaurants, and stylish boutiques! Have a leisurely walk, see local crafts, take great photos, have icecream or fresh orange juice, or head to the Acropolis of Lindos and tour the archaeological site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acropolis of Rhodes, Diagoridon 68, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Stop for Panoramic Photos or visit the site of the Acropolis of Rhodes: Ancient Stadium, Ancient Amphitheatre, Temple of Apollo
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Colossus of Rhodes, Rhodes Town 851 00 Greece
Stop for Photos, visit the site of Colossus, statues with deer in Mandraki Port, the Orthodox church dedicated to the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rhodes Town, Rhodes Town, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
At the end of the tour, we can either drive you back to your accommodation or stop in Rhodes Medieval town. The town is in close walking distance to most of the Cruise Ships.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Other hotels in Ialyssos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Kallithea - let us know in remarks and we will inform you about the closest pickup pointPorts
- Rhodes Touris Port
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.