The FoodScape, mystery gourmet tasting menu and show cooking
Guess what's on the menu by solving clues and enigmas at this secret pop up dinner in Barcelona. Enjoy a gastronomic tasting menu and wine pairing in a secret location.
• 9-course surprise gourmet tasting menu
• Wine pairing is included
• In a secret location that unites gastronomy, adventure, and surprises
• Communal dining for up to 20 people
• Marc is a chef and was trained at El Bulli by Ferran Adrià, which has allowed him to develop the creativity necessary to provide this experience with maximum authenticity and exclusivity
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Wine pairing is included
- Unique access to a secret location that unites gastronomy, adventure, and surprises
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
What's excluded :
- About your host, Marc & Esther: "We're Esther and Marc, two Catalans passionate about our culture and gastronomy. You're invited to discover Catalonia through a sensory experience that unites haute cuisine, art, and surprises. As great wine lovers, we love combining our dishes with wines from the best Catalan wineries. Come discover Catalonia from the table!"
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Deconstruction of calçots - Typical Catalan dish formed of calçots (onion type) and a traditional romesco sauce from Tarragona
• Eco Tomato Tartare with Sesame Caviar - With guacamole cream and sesame oil spherifications
• Spherical olive in jilda format - Our original way of presenting you with a traditional flag
• Low temperature lamb
• Seasonal Rice Products
• Chocolate textures in pot with mint
• Lentils and cream truffle cream
Departure Point :Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.