The Ghosts of New Orleans Tour
The Ghosts of New Orleans Tour will take you to New Orleans' most haunted locations. On this 90 minute ghost tour, you'll learn the secrets of the French Quarter's ghosts and haunted past.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Lalaurie Mansion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
The Ghosts of New Orleans Tour visits the most famous haunted locations in New Orleans on this all-ages haunted tour. This tour provides exclusive access into some of New Orleans' most haunted buildings.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lalaurie Mansion, 1140 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2706
On The Ghosts of New Orleans Tour you'll visit: New Orleans' haunted restaurants and hotels where you'll see where to eat or stay in a haunted location, the infamous LaLaurie Mansion where you'll hear the true story behind this famous house, sites of grisly murders and crimes where the victims still haunt the living, and homes of famous residents whose ghosts still walk the halls of their past lives.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jackson Square, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116-3234
The hauntings of Jackson Square.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :798 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return Detail :French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.