The Godfather and Taormina Tour from Messina
Visit the ancient village of Savoca and seaside beauty of Taormina on a 6-hour tour from Messina. See many of the film locations used in Francis Ford Coppola's classic film, 'The Godfather.' Admire the beautiful Corso Umberto, the main street of Taormina and Isola Bella, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Taormina
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Madonnina del Porto, 98122, Messina, Sicily Italy
The stele was raised by the will of Archbishop Angelo Paino
Pass By: Fontana di Nettuno, Messina, Sicily Italy
The fountain was created by Montorsoli in 1557
Pass By: Chiesa di S. Francesco all'Immacolata, Viale Boccetta incrocio Via XXIV, Messina, Sicily Italy
It is an impressive temple, the second in size for the churches of Messina
Pass By: Chiesa di San Nicolo/Santa Lucia, Via S. Michele, Savoca, Sicily Italy
On the churchyard of this monument were filmed a few scenes of the Godfather saga.
Pass By: Corso Umberto, Taormina, Sicily Italy
The main street of Taormina where the major part of the monuments are located.
Stop At: Bar Vitelli, Savoca, Sicily Italy
The main attraction of Savoca preserving the original structure as in the Godfather saga.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Porta Catania di Taormina, Corso Umberto, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Located in the Southern part of Taormina, it is part of the second defence walls system of the city.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Taormina, Piazza Duomo, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
The cathedral was built around 1400 on the ruins of a medieval church, dedicated to Saint Nicola di Bari
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Corso Umberto, Taormina, Sicily Italy
The main street of Taormina
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quattro Fontane di Taormina, Piazza Duomo 8-9, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
The baroque fountain of the Minotaur, built-in 1635, standing in Piazza Duomo in Taormina
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Messina Cruise Terminal - Terminal Crociere, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 47, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
2: Via I Settembre, 110, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
3: Port of Giardini Naxos, Via Schisò, 98035 Giardini Naxos ME, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
THE PICKUP TIME IS SETTLED 30 MINUTES AFTER THE DISEMBARKATION. Example: if your ship arrives at 8:00 AM the pickup time will be 8:30 AM; if the ship arrives at 9:00 AM the pickup time will be 9:30 AM, and so on. Ports
- MESSINA PORT
- GIARDINI NAXOS PORT
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum number applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The guests will receive sanitized audio guides and one-use earphones. The distribution of paper or printable materials will be avoided. The capacity of all the buses will be reduced by almost 25% of their maximum occupancy. It is required only the digital booking voucher on your mobile device.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.