The Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show & Crab Feast
Taste & experience what makes Alaska such an awesome place to visit by joining us on this Alaskan style Crab Crackin & Lumberjackin tour! Enjoy one hour of Alaskan Lumberjacks battling it out in chopping, sawing, tree climbing, axe throwing all wrapped up in history and lore. Get all your rowdy friends together and join in the Alaskan axe-tion in this amazing competition of skill and strength. Meet our Jacks after the show for pictures and then loosen your belt and grab your camera as you sightsee your way to the rustic yet elegant George Inlet Lodge for an all-you-can-eat Dungeness crab feast. Rounding out the menu are baby red potatoes, fresh oriental salad and a scrumptious blueberry cheesecake dessert. The return drive showcases charming Ketchikan and its dramatic mountain, forest and coastal scenery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Experience Alaska Tours, 11728 S Tongass Hwy, Ketchikan, AK 99901-9775
This tour does include a meal. One glass of white wine, red wine or Alaskan Amber beer is included in price. Additional glasses of alcohol can be purchased at the lodge. Soda, coffee, tea and water are complimentary. Alternative menu items include Cajun, grilled or lemon peppered chicken for non-seafood eaters. Ravioli with pesto sauce is available for vegetarians.
Departure Point :131 Front St, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.