The last Russian Emperor Nickolas II and his family
Tour devoted to the personality, reign and destiny of Nickolas II and members of his family. On this tour you will visit - Peter and Paul Fortress, The State Museum of the Political History of Russia, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and the Faberge Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups of 7 or larger
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum of the Political History of Russia
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ludmila Tours - Tours in Russia, St. Petersburg 192284 Russia
Your private guide and a driver will meet you after you pass immigration control next to your ship or in the lobby of your hotel.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
PETER AND PAUL FORTRESS - the first constriction of the city. Of course the guide will tell you about the foundation of Saint-Petersburg but the main reason for you to visit this place is PETER AND PAUL CATHEDRAL - place where all Russian emperors are buried including Nickolas II, his wife Alexandra and children. With the help of the guide you will discover where the royal family of Nickolas II was killed, why it took so long to find the remains, who shared with the family the tragic destiny and who betrayed them. The guide will tell you about famous princess Anastasia, you will understand why the myth appeared and how it was dispelled.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The State Museum of the Political History of Russia, Kuibysheva st., 2/4 Metro: Gorkovskaya, St. Petersburg 198218 Russia
After the cathedral we offer you really unique tour along the MUSEUM OF POLITICAL HISTORY. The building of this museum was initially constructed in the beginning of XX century as a palace of the ballet dancer Matilda Kshesinskaya - incredible woman who was on a certain point the lover of Nickolas II. You will be enchanted by the details of the romantic story with connected young Nickolas with the elegant, beautiful and smart ballet dancer. Also your guide will show you part of the exposition dedicated to the reign of the last Emperor. You will discover his political mistakes, unfortunate coincidences and personal tragedy of royal family which brought the revolution. You will talk about the end of Russian Empire: abdication of Nickolas II and what made him to sign it.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Have an unforgettable visit to the the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood accompained by the stories about Romanov family.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Embankment 21 Shuvalov Palace, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
The last place which we offer you is the visit of the FABERGE MUSEUM where you will see marvellous collection of the famous eggs made for the Russian royal family by Karl Faberge. Each egg is not only the masterpiece of imagination, style, taste and jewellery art but also the reflection of Nickolas II and his wife Alexandra's sincere love which they brought through their lives.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
St Petersburg Hotel, Port Terminal or Specified PlacePorts
- Marine Facade
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is visa-free for cruise passengers only. Land travellers will be required to attend to their own visa arrangements.
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.