The natural park of Plitvice Lakes transportation, and return to Zadar
The Plitvice Lakes National Park is a particular geological and hydrogeological karst phenomenon. The Plitvice Lakes Complex was proclaimed a national park on April 8, 1949. It is the largest, oldest and most visited Croatian national park. It represents a wooded mountain area with 16 lakes of different sizes, filled with crystal blue water. Lakes get water from numerous streams and streams, and are interconnected by cascades and waterfalls. Sitting barriers, which occurred over a period of ten thousand years.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The time of departure for your wishes to stim it to be in the morning. So i'm coming for you and the distance to the park is 110 kilometers or 1:35 minutes driving.
Ticket price is not included and the price is around € 17 per person. I stand at you all the time so that at any moment we can go back to Zadar
The whole trip and the visit of N. Plitvice can take a maximum of 6 hours. We use one part of the a-way and back.
Make sure to include your name, date and flight number if you come to the airport if you need to pick it up
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Call me 2 hours latterAirports
- Zadar Airport, Zadar Croatia
- Port of Zadar - Travel Port Gaženica, Gaženička cesta 28 A, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.