Tigre and Parana Delta Tour with River Cruise
DEPARTURES: Daily AM - PM
DURATION: 5 hours.We visited the Puerto de Frutos with free time
Bus tour of the Paseo Victorica view Tigre Art Museum
Sailing on traditional boats.
It is not suspended by rain
Pick up downtown area hotels
If your hotel is outside downtown area we will contact you to mark a meeting or report extra charge for hotel
Passengers with reduced mobility who use wheelchairs should contact us. The wheelchair must be foldable
On Sundays the tour ends in San Telmo Traditional Fair
This tour does not take place on Sunday afternoons.
Please comply with the times indicated on your voucher and by the guide, since we must watch over the experience of all our passengers.
If you are not on time you expose you to continue the service without you.
We hope these tips will help you enjoy your trip more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Does not include pick up by hotels in Palermo neighborhood
- Visit the northern area of the Province of Buenos Aires. We will leave the city to the north of the province by the Costanera Avenue enjoying the imposing view of the Rio de la Plata, one of the widest of the world. We continue by bus to the Tigre City located 36 km from Buenos Aires.5 rivers ride through the Delta: The trip has been designed to cover five of the main rivers of the first section of islands in the Parana´s Delta. Sailing in comfortable ships, you will discover the 5th largest Delta in the world where nature is expressed in all its splendour!!
Admiring small rivers and internal streams you will enjoy one of the most wonderful and beloved places of many Argentine families, discovering houses, schools and churches through which you can recreate the unique island life.
After the navigation the passengers will tour around the centre of the city, sightseeing important places such as Paseo Victorica, museums and the Casino, stopping to visit the Fruits´ Port, where they will know its history and have free time to take a walk and also make purchases if wished.
Heading back by bus to the centre of Buenos Aires will allow you to descend in important touristic spots.
Departure Point :Maipú 872, C1006ACL CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Morning tour: 8:40 to 9:30 pickupAfternoon tour: 1:15 to 2:30 pickup(Afternoon tour not offered on Sundays)
Return Detail :1: Nueve de Julio Partido, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
2: San Telmo market, C1098AAL, Chile 594, C1098 AAL, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers with reduced mobility who use wheelchairs should contact the supplier. Wheelchairs must be foldable.
- If your hotel is outside the central Buenos Aires area, supplier will contact you to assign a meeting point or offer an extra charge for hotel pickup
- Please comply with the times indicated on your voucher. If you are not on time, the tour may leave without you.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by EXPERIENCIAS DE BUENOS AIRES