Tigre Delta Tour and Rio de la Plata Lunch Cruise
Enjoy this 5-hour bus tour of the Paseo Victorica and view the Tigre Art Museum. Then, experience sailing on traditional boats. To finish your tour, arrive to Puerto Madero and hop aboard a cruise on the "Humberto M" boat. You will be sailing "The widest river in the world" and take in fascinating views as you pass through the Río de la Plata Coastline. Your tour includes a multilingual guide and lunch on board.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (downtown area hotels only)
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Visit the northern area of the province of Buenos Aires. Leave the city to the north of the province by the Costanera Avenue enjoying the imposing view of the Rio de la Plata, one of the widest of the world. Continue by bus to the Tigre City located 36 km from Buenos Aires. Five rivers ride through the delta. This trip has been designed to cover five of the main rivers of the first section of islands in the Parana's Delta. Sailing in comfortable ships, you will discover the 5th largest delta in the world where nature is expressed in all its splendor.
Admiring small rivers and internal streams you will enjoy one of the most wonderful and beloved places of many Argentine families, discovering houses, schools and churches through which you can imagine the unique island life.
Afterwards, tour around the center of the city, visiting important places such as Paseo Victorica, museums and the casino, stopping to visit the Fruits´ Port, where you will learn about its history and have free time to take a walk and also make purchases if wished.
To finish the tour, arrive to Puerto Madero to enjoy a cruise aboard the "Humberto M" boat which is the best choice to appreciate Buenos Aires in a way no one else can show. You will be sailing "The widest river in the world" and take in fascinating views as you pass through the Río de la Plata Coastline.
During the cruise you will see the Buenos Aires Port, spot the Old Immigrant hotel and the Argentine Yacht Club. You'll also pass by the classic Fishermen Club with its typical construction, Jorge Newbery Airport and Benito Quinquela Martin Cruise Terminal.
Along the way, you may also see people practicing nautical sports as well as other ships from different sizes. Enjoy the wonderful views of "City Porteña" in the background and have an unforgettable time.
You will depart from Puerto Madero at 2:15pm and return at around 4pm. Your tour includes a multilingual guide and lunch on board.
Departure Point :Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Buenos Aires hotels (Retiro, Recoleta, San Telmo, Micro Centro, and Puerto Madero)Address: If you are staying in a hotel outside the pickup area or do not indicate a meeting point when making your reservation, please meet at:872 PB Maipú StreetDates: See Availability
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Casual attire recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are staying in a hotel outside the pick-up area or do not indicate an address when making your reservation, you must contact us to indicate a meeting point.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.