Titanic Trail Guided Walking Tour Cobh
Titanic Trail Guided Walking Tour of Cobh
Operating daily since 1998, this 1 hour gentle stroll through the heritage town of Cobh explores the diverse and magnificent history of Cork harbour, its environs and the architecturally preserved streetscape. The engaging narrative brings together the amazing maritime, emigrant and social history of the area. Cobh was the main departure point for millions of Irish emigrants to the US. It was the last port of call for RMS Titanic, it received the victims and survivors after the sinking of the Lusitania during the first world war. Over many centuries, the invasions, departures, arrivals and utilisation of the port by many different peoples have crafted a fascinating story that will enthral and engage the visitor no matter what their interests. Created by the renowned Dr Michael Martin, this tour will bring you new knowledge and fascinating insights into world stories in the environment in which they were created.
per adult from
What's included :
- Public tour
- Entry/Admission - The Titanic Trail
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Titanic Trail, Cobh P24 XT93 Ireland
Traveller will be engrossed in the information and perspectives they get on this narrated guided walking tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Commodore Hotel, 4 Westbourne Pl, Kilgarvan, Cork, P24 WR60, Ireland
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.