Toledo and Segovia Tour with Alcazar Entrance from Madrid
Selected by our travelers as one of the best 10 tours in Madrid, this experience will embark you on a guided day tour to Toledo, World Heritage Site by UNESCO, and Segovia with it's famous Alcazar and the Cathedral of Segovia. These two cities are some of the most visited in Spain and you will have the unique opportunity to witness all their beauty and landmarks alongside a knowledgeable local guide who will give you historical and interesting facts about the areas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round transport from the meeting point to Toledo and Segovia
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided Walking Tour in Toledo
- Guided Walking Tour in Segovia
- Bilingual guide (bilingual in English and Spanish)
- Entrance to the Alcazar of Segovia
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar of Segovia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fees to Cathedrals and other attractions except El Alcazar
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Segovia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toledo, Toledo, Province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha
You will discover this beautfiful city with our guide and also you will have some free time on your own
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Plaza De Zocodover, Toledo Spain
We will start our tour in this square and from here our guide will lead us through the narrow streets of Toledo
Pass By: Catedral Primada, Calle del Cardenal Cisneros 1, 45002 Toledo Spain
We will pass by this impressive Cathedral and the guide will give you all details about its construction. On the free time you can choose to enter this monument
Stop At: Segovia, Segovia, Province of Segovia, Castile and Leon
Enjoy the roman arquitecture and get to know all the secrets thas hides this important city
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cathedral of Segovia, Plaza Mayor s/n, 40001 Segovia Spain
Segovia Cathedral is the Gothic-style Roman Catholic cathedral located in the main square of the city of Segovia. The church, dedicated to the Virgin Mary, was built in a Gothic style in the mid-16th century.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Alcazar of Segovia, Plaza Reina Victoria Eugenia, S/N, 40003 Segovia Spain
The Alcázar of Segovia is a medieval alcázar located in the city of Segovia and is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Enjoy this monument and get inside before leading back to Madrid.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Mirador del Valle, Carretera Circunvalacion, 45004 Toledo Spain
We will enjoy a beautiful view of Toledo before we start the guided tour
Stop At: Acueduct of Segovia, Plaza del Azoguejo 1, 40001 Segovia Spain
This impressive roman construction would be the first thing that we get to see at the city of Segovia before we start to walk through the city in our way to the Alcazar
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Julio Camba, 28028 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with reduced mobility due to the steep, cobbled streets
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The use of masks has been proven to be effective in preventing contagion of Covid 19, so the use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Amigo will not provide them so please make sure you bring your own one.
- The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- We recommend our tourists to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are forbidden to touch any of our clients objects
- Our employees (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the health protection protocol in detail that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- Our units are disinfected before each service with products approved by WHO in the N list: Disinfectants for use against the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- Our units have alcohol-gel dispensers at 70% at the disposal of our tourists.
- Our tourists will have an assigned seat, personal and guaranteed during the whole tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.