Tons River Camping
Your riverside campsite is located in the midst of nature, with the Tons river flowing by right outside. At 4,500 ft, the campsite also allows you stunning views of the valley and forests around. Around the campsite, there's plenty to do: from cycling trails to waterfalls to explore, and natural pools to swim in.
At night you'll go to sleep in cosy tents with cots, mattresses, thick blankets and a carpeted floor. For your comfort, there are separate toilet tents and shower tents. This campsite is only open for three months of the year, from April to June, so don't leave it till too late.
Camp in the midst of thick pine forests along the banks of the Tons.
Try your hand at trekking, mountain biking, rafting, and more.
Enjoy merry campfires every evening and hot tea by the river every morning.
What's included :
- Accommodation in Swiss tents for 2 nights on a twin-sharing basis
- In-tent amenities: twin beds, mattress, pillows, blankets, side tables, and luggage racks
- Personal toiletries: Hand wash soap dispensers, towels and hand towels
- Access to common dry-pit washroom tents (separate tents for men and women)
- Access to common shower tents with bhukari-heated water
- Two rafting trips, mountain biking, swimming, village walk, rock climbing and rappelling
- All equipment required for adventure activities (including dry bags for rafting)
- Evening bonfire (subject to weather conditions)
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 3
- Services of experienced adventure guides and support staff
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel arrangements between your home city and the campsite
- Meals other than those mentioned in inclusions (extra meals can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Barbeque snacks during bonfire (arranged at an additional cost)
- Transport between the campsite and rafting pick-up and drop-off points (arranged at additional cost)
- Personal expenses such as extra meals, beverages, apparel, gear etc.
- Costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, natural calamities, road blocks etc.
- Adventure travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
This 2N/3D camping trip gives you an easy escape from the city, and gives you a chance to rediscover your childlike wonder. You'll camp in comfortable tents beside the Tons river, take kayaks out to battle the rapids, race mountain bikes over the hilly terrain, or go swimming in clear freshwater pools and waterfalls. It's your own little paradise, with mist floating in in the morning, boulders to sit on and admire the river, and forest trails to explore. Every evening, you'll gather around a campfire, enjoy a few snacks, and wish this trip would never end.
Departure Point :Bull's River Camp, Tons, Bagi Village, Mori, Uttarakhand 249185, India
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers