Top Class of Ravioli & Meatballs: Workshop of Italian Dishes in Rome
Learn how to make real Ravioli past by hand during this 3-hour cooking class with a local, Italian chef. You will also learn how to make meatballs in the Pizzaiola style. Once you have finished cooking these delicious dishes, then it’s time to sit back and enjoy the amazing food.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cooking class with a local chef
- Homemade Ravioli
- Polpette alla Pizzaiola
- glass of wine or little beer or soft drink
- Alcoholic Beverages - Limoncello
- Equipment to preserve you from the emergency Covid-19 (mask and gloves)
What's excluded :
- extra drinks a la carte
- Learn how to make Pasta by your hands, you will do a special pasta: Ravioli! You will also enjoy making Meatballs with the original Nonna’s recipe and then relax and enjoy a glass of Wine during the meal. you will have the Cooking class in Piazza Navona with a Great Italian local chef.
Duration: 3hrs (1h and half for the class and the rest for the meal )
Start Time: 10:30am / 4pm / 5:30pm
Speaking chef (english)(italian)
- Single station for each participant, including the work plan, apron and a rolling pin,
- Theoretical and practical lesson on the working of the dough.
- Stuffed ravioli – ricotta
- Polpette in Pizzaiola style
- Glass of wine, water and limoncello or coffee
After the class, you will enjoy your lunch or dinner with other partecipant with a glass of red or white Wine.
• Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
• Ravioli with butter and sage - We'll make and eat your own Ravioli, pasta stuffed with pecorino, ricotta and lemon zest, with the classic sauce of butter and sage
• Meatballs in Pizzaiola sauce - Taste your meatballs seasoned with a pizzaiola sauce according to grandma's recipe
• Glass of wine - You can choose a red or a white wine to taste with your meal
• Limoncello or Coffee - Conclude your meal with our famous limoncello or Italian coffee
Departure Point :Piazza Navona, 94, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- All our classes follow the safety standards due to Covid-19. Both mask and gloves will be provided for each guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.