Toronto Great Canadian Food Tour
In less than 2.5 hours, let us take the trouble off your hands to find and taste some of the best places to discover all things born and made in Canada - all on one food tour.
With up to 12 guests, we'll explore Kensington Market, one of Toronto's oldest and most diverse neighbourhoods, bite by bite. As we walk along the streets, we'll stop to sample bites from 6 stops that cover all the essential eats of Canada. Our stops will introduce you to Indigenous foods from before Canada was even a nation to more recent delights like the Quebec favourite: Poutine.
VEGETARIANS: Vegetarians are welcome but please note that the menu is quite different and becomes much less Canadian.
We cannot accommodate aversions to gluten, eggs, dairy and nuts.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - The tastings are more than enough to equal a very generous meal.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kensington Market, Toronto, Ontario Canada
Kensington Market is registered as a National Historic Site of Canada. It is an ethnically-diverse and eclectic neighborhood that is known for its array of shops, eateries, and brightly-painted Victorian homes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Pow Wow Cafe, 213 Augusta Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2L4, Canada
2: Fresco's Fish and Chips, 201 Augusta Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2L4, Canada
Return Detail :Moonbean Coffee Company, 30 St Andrew St, Toronto, ON M5T 1K6, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.