Torridon, Applecross and Eilean Donan Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
Keep an eye out for fantastic beasts and faeries on an 11-hour trip through the ancient wilderness of Scotland. Travel across the Scottish highlands in the comfort of a luxury mini-coach limited to a small-group of 16 people. See Beinn Eighe Ridge and the world-renown Loch Maree. Midday, make a stop in Applecross where you can purchase lunch. Your experienced driver and guide will take you on a journey through the postcard-perfect villages and delve deep into the gory history of Eilean Donan Castle. Be sure to catch a glimpse of some of Europe's most spectacular landscapes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by 16-seat air-conditioned Mercedes minicoach
- Small-group tour (maximum 16 passengers)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Eilean Donan Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eilean Donan Castle, Kyle of Lochalsh IV40 8DX Scotland
An iconic and gorgeous 13th-century castle that once warded off Viking invasions.
Please note that Eilean Donan Castle will be closed from 31st December till 1st February 2019. It will also be closed on 2nd,5th,16th and 23rd February. During that time you will still stop for photos of the exterior but the visitor centre and castle will be closed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ness, Scotland
This loch holds more fresh water than all the lakes in England and Wales combined. But does it hide the Loch Ness monster?
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Applecross, Kinross KY13 8AH, UK
There's an ancient chapel here and a famous pub that serves delicious seafood.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness IV1 1LT, UK
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Maximum of 8 passengers travelling together.
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to Covid19 restrictions, the visit to Eilean Donan Castle will be a photo stop only, no internal tours of the castle are available at this time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn. • Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons. • Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.