Toubkal Ascent Trek - Atlas Mountains - 2 days (Private Trek)
Climb Toubkal summit with expert & qualified Mountains Berber guides, explore the beauty & great views of the highest peak in North Africa, our trek is flexible, customized & offer a personal experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide
- 1 breakfast
- Sleeping bags (provided foc)
- 1 night at the Hut (sharing dorm)
What's excluded :
- Tipping (optional)
- Porters (if there's snow)
- Warm clothes, ice axe & crampons (available for hire)
- Diner & lunches, Bottled water
Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil – Sidi Chamcharouch – Toubkal Refuge.
After your breakfast in your hotel in Marrakech you will be picked around 9:00 am. then one and 1:30hr drive to Imlil (1775m) where our trek will start after meeting your local English speaking guide, trek up along the valley via shrine of Sidi Chamharouch (2500m) to reach the mountain hut. Here you will stop for a picnic lunch. After enjoying the lunch and having a short break, we will continue towards the refuge (3207 m). Welcome mint tea will be served for you there. A hot shower is available upon arrival.
Overnight & dinner at the Hut. 5-6hrs walk.
Day 2: Toubkal refuge - Toubkal Summit – Imlil village (1775m).
Wake up early to avoid the sunny trail above the basecamp, breakfast around 5.00am and start the ascent at 5.30am, short breaks and have some nuts, water & oranges.
After 3h/4h walking up the hill, enjoy breathtaking views over the surroundings green valleys & Berber villages, a break of 30-45min in the summit for pictures & admire the views before heading down to the hut, a delicious lunch will be ready. After lunch, walk down back to Imlil, transfer back to Marrakech at the end of the day. 9hrs walk.
• Imlil toubkal, Imlil 40152, Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your Hotel in Marrakech, Drop off at your preferred place around Marrakech
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.