Tour in Perast
The city of Perast is a treasure trove of valuable works of Boka’s cultural, historical and artistic heritage. It was the famous and glorious city, strong and powerful. It used to be the city of shipwrights, stonemasons, brick makers and coopers. It used to have a blooming time of maritime and fishing, where a lavish lifestyle of Montenegro took place. Even today, people are speaking about the richness of this region, which confirms fascinating heritage of seafaring Montenegro – from Venetian seamen’s palaces and tales of Ottoman-era piracy to summer festivals celebrating the locals’ relationship with the sea. Palaces of Perast are now silent witnesses of the former size, splendor and wealth of the city. The entire past of Perast is reflecting on them lively.
While walking around the city, the sparkles that you can find in Perast’s sea eyes can warm up your soul. Those are two main islands that are probably the most powerful carriers of the identity of this city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Muzej grada Perasta
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muzej grada Perasta, Perast, Montenegro
The Renaissance-baroque Bujović Palace, dating from 1694, has been lovingly preserved and converted into a museum showcasing the town’s proud seafaring history. It’s worth visiting, less for the portraits of ships and bewhiskered gents, and more for the building itself – and for the wondrous photo opportunities afforded by its balcony.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Our Lady of the Rocks is an artificial island created by bulwark of rocks and by sinking old and seized ships loaded with rocks. it has a museum attached. There is also a small gift shop close to the church and a navigation light at the western end of the islet.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Nikola Church, Obala kapetana Marka Martinovica bb, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Its treasury contains beautifully embroidered vestments and the remains of various saints. Climb the imposing 55m bell tower (€1) for impressive views over the bay.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Vila Perast, Obala, Kapetana Marka Martinovića, Perast 85336, Montenegro
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.