Tour Machu Picchu Full Day - private service
Making the full day Tour to Machu Picchu is a unique and incomparable experience. For those who do not have much time, we believe that this would be the best way to discover the lost city of the Incas.
Follow us for a moment, because we know that the phrase “Tour to Machu Picchu” evokes pleasant trips with the presence of the magnificent masterpiece in total harmony with the scenic beauty. Also, travel by train of different categories round trip from the Ollantaytambo or Poroy Train station.
“Travel with us and enjoy one of our exclusive and best tour packages to Machu Picchu.”
What's included :
- Private round trip transportation between your hotel in Cusco and the Ollantaytambo train station.
- Round trip train tickets between the Ollantaytambo station and Machu Picchu town (Aguas Calientes).
- Bus tickets between the Aguas Calientes town and Machu Picchu Inca city.
- Professional tour guide service for 3 hours in the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Meals: Buffet lunch at El Mapi restaurant.
- All tour in private service.
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu and Mountain
- Travel insurance. Please, we beg you to take out your insurance.
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
A.M. At the appropriate time, our staff and private mobility will pass through your hotel in Cusco. Then, travel for 40 minutes or 1 and a half hours to Poroy or Ollantaytambo train station.
Take the category of the train you booked and enjoy your trip through the sacred valley to Machu Picchu town. Upon arrival, our staff will be waiting to welcome you and escort you to the bus station to Machu Picchu.
Explore the lost city of the Incas for 3-hour in the company of a specialized tour guide. At the end of the tour, take the bus to the Aguas Calientes town, then head to one of the best restaurants in the city, El Mapi restaurant, and enjoy a buffet lunch.
In the afternoon, board the return train to the Ollantaytambo or Poroy station. Upon your arrival, our host will also be waiting for you to escort you to your hotel in Cusco.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate