Tour of Istanbul's Old City
This tour means flexibility and freedom; you have the chance to choose what you want to do and how long you stay at each place. Here’s the opportunity to leave all the “where should I go?” and “I got lost in the middle of Istanbul” problems behind. You will have an amazing, relaxed day, with no worries, just enjoying the beautiful city that Istanbul is.
Your tour guide will let you know about all of the Istanbul highlights and you will start the day with no worries!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional & licensed tour guide service
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Licensed & professional tour guides know every corner of the city. A professional guide will give you detailed information about places where you are going to visit. You can also tell the guide what kind of information you are more interested in (legends, architecture, culture) in order to make your experience even better.
There are 3,200 mosques, 468 churches, 23 active synagogues with the population 20,000,000. Many different names such as Byzantium, Constantinople and Istanbul. Explore some of these points of interest, and and taste delicious Turkish dishes during your private tour.
Departure Point :Meeting point in front of HAGIA SOPHIA or any place you may request
Departure Time :Please provide your desired start time in the Special Requirements box while booking
Return Detail :The tour generally ends in front of Hagia Sophia. It is flexible and depends on your hotel location or tour itinerary.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum is 12 people per booking (If your group is more than 12 people, please ask for options)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.