Tour of Terezin Concentration Camp Memorial
Tour the notorious concentration camp of Terezin, which held over 150,000 prisoners during the Nazi occupation. Once a proud military fortress, the town Terezin has become a place of sorrow during the blood-filled years of the Second World War. Join a guided tour of the concentration camp memorial, and learn about the tragic fate of all those who perished here.
The former military fortress of Theresienstadt has had its share of turbulent times, darkest of which took place during the Nazi occupation. Here stood a concentration camp where more than 150 000 people were exterminated. Learn about the tragic fate of these victims of human cruelty, political and racial persecution during World War II.
Led by an expert guide you will also see the Memorial of National Martyrdom, built for the war`s victims, the Small Fortress, holding fearsome secrets of the Gestapo, and the Ghetto Museum, whose exhibits were set up with the help of survivors of Terezin Concentration Camp.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to Memorial of National Martyrdom, the Small Fortress and the Museum of Ghetto
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Terezin Mala pevnost
- Entry/Admission - Terezín Memorial - Ghetto Museum
- Entry/Admission - Krematorium
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop off in hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Terezin Mala pevnost, Principova alej 304, Terezin 411 55 Czech Republic
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Terezín Memorial - Ghetto Museum, Komenského 148, 411 55 Terezín, Czechia
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Krematorium, Městský hřbitov 325, 411 55 Terezín, Czechia
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Terezin Memorial, Principova alej 304, Terezin 411 55 Czech Republic
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Reservation for shared option may be cancelled or rescheduled if the minimum group size (4) is not met.
- Shared tour (transfer) is provided in a small group in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection such as disinfection of cars before each trip, observance of distances during the trip and in the places visited, disinfectants for use by clients.
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases).
- Most travelers can participate
- Private option trip with guide and driver is for up to 6 participants.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.