Tour to go inside the Ponta da Piedade Caves/Grottos and see the beaches - Lagos
Come get amazed with everything the Lagos coastline has to offer since the Marina of Lagos until Ponta da Piedade. You will see the caves from the inside, rocks with beautiful formats and the wonderful beaches along the coast, like Dª Ana beach, Camilo, Pinhão, etc.
The Skipper on board will make sure the culture and history of what you observe is transmitted to you to make the trip even richer.
The Grotto trip lasts approximately 1H15min
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional local driver/guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ponta da Piedade, Lagos Portugal
Visit the amazing Ponta da Piedade with it’s fabulous grottos, caves, stunning cliffs and secluded beaches. Each and every trip to the grottos and caves varies due to tide height and sea conditions resulting in every trip being a unique and different adventure.
Departure Point :Passeio dos Descobrimentos 1, 8600-302 Lagos, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.