Tour to Pyramids ,The Egyptian Museum and Citadel
Spend the day visiting Ancient Egypt. Take in the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx before visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. ending by visiting Citadel of Salah El Din .
Duration 8 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- - Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- - Shopping tours in Cairo.
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return.
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- - Tipping.
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
our representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren. Then have your lunch at local restaurant and Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered. Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din . Lunch will be served in a local restaurant
Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo or giza
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons