Traditional Hand Block Printing Session Tour
You will get the opportunity to meet locals doing the printing work with the beautifully carved hand blocks. By the end of your tour, you will have a clear idea of the block printing technique and then you can try your hands upon a small piece of fabric using the hand blocks and colors. You can carry this printed sample home as a beautiful souvenir of your creativity. We are looking forward to hosting you for this unique experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small piece of fabric
- Wooden Hand Block
- Color Dyes
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
If crafts are your thing, this is the right tour for you. After admiring all the palaces and forts of Jaipur, we bring to you something creative and fun-filled. This tour is the first-hand introduction to block printing work and during this experience, we will take you through the entire process starting from carving the hand blocks by the local artisan, block printing by the local printers using various blocks and colors, and the washing.
• Gori Hand Block Printing, Amer Road B -110, Hajrat Ali Colony, Jaipur 302002 India
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.