Transfer from Santa Cruz Island to San Cristobal Island
Maritime transfer from Santa Cruz Island to San Cristobal Island. This transfer departs from Puerto Ayora to Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- One-way service
- Maritime transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- 1 USD tax fee per person
- This is the best option to travel from one island to another to complete the visit to Galapagos.
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Santa Cruz to take you to Puerto Ayora port to star your service. Our fleet of small cruises is new and will be a shared service for your convenience.
This shared transport allows you to bring 2 bags and 1 handbag per person. You need to present your service voucher to our representative along with ID.
Departure Point :Malecon, Puerto Ayora, Ecuador
We can pick you up at any hotel inside the urban perimeter of Puerto Ayora
OtherGalapagos Islands, Galapagos Islands
Return Detail :Malecón San Cristobal, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Ecuador
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic/sea conditions
- In case you do not locate the meeting point, please call the emergency number shown in the voucher.
- Service hours may vary due to atmospheric conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Due the strong tide during the transfer, it is recommended to take a pill to control the dizzy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.