Trip to Abu simbel and Aswan from Marsa alam : 2 days private guided tour
Egypt Touring guide will escort you from Marsa alam to Aswan and Abu Simbel where you will enjoy the massive two temples of King Ramses II and Queen Nefertari and the highlights of aswan .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 2 Days trip to Aswan and Abu simbel
- Visiting Abu simbel temples
- Visiting Aswan Dam
- Visiting the temple of Philae
- A professional egyptologist guide
- One night hotel accomodation in Aswan B.B
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Gratuities and any personal expenses
Day 1: Marsa alam to Aswan
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
At the morning, our Egypt Touring guide will escort you by air conditioned vehicle to the beautiful Aswan "About 4hrs. Driving”. After reaching Aswan, your tour guide will lead you to visit Aswan's High Dam which is one of the most important achievements of the last century in Egypt .It Contains 18 times the material used in the great pyramid of Cheops and It provides Egypt with the water and electricity and secures the country from the destructive inundation of the Nile River. Then you will visit the Temple of Isis at Philae which its construction started during the reign of Ptolemy II and completed by the Roman emperors. And it was dedicated to goddess Isis which was considered the mother of god and she is the mother god Horus and the consort of God Osiris.
Then, you will be transferred to hotel in Aswan to stay overnight.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at a 4 stars hotel in Aswan , Bed and Breakfast
Day 2: Abu simbel
Stop At: Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
At 4:00 am you will leave your hotel to go to Abu Simbel to visit the location of the most famous temples (The Great and Small temples) of King Ramses II and his wife Queen Nefertari. The most spectacular aspect of this temple is its setting in the solid rock above the banks of the Nile River. The complex is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the "Nubian Monuments," which run from Abu Simbel downriver to Philae (near Aswan). It is believed that the axis of the temple was positioned by the ancient Egyptian architects in such a way that on October 22 and February 22, the rays of the sun would penetrate the sanctuary and illuminate the sculptures on the back wall, except for the statue of Ptah, the god connected with the Underworld, who always remained in the dark. These dates are allegedly the king's birthday and coronation day.
Then going back to Aswan around 1 pm, and proceeding by the air conditioned vehicle on our way back to Marsa alam.
Duration: 9 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You need to tell us , where shall we pick you from?Return will be back to the same pick up point.Airports
- Marsa Alam International Airport, Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
- Marsa alam marina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.