Trip to Arctic Circle, Santa Claus Village and Santas Reindeer
Must in Rovaniemi! The participants are picked up from hotel in Rovaniemi at 10:00. We drive to Arctic Circle that is situated some 10 km north from Rovaniemi city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from major hotels
- Guidance services
- Safari desk support
- Meals mentioned
What's excluded :
- Private tours available for additional charge
- The Arctic Circle is a line visible on the map, north of which the sun can be seen above the horizon even at midnight during the summertime. Contrastingly, during the winter the sun stays below the horizon for a certain time. As a unique memory everybody gets the official Arctic Circle crossing certificate. It is available in many languages and included to the price.
The Santa Claus Village is a unique meeting place where hundreds of thousands of visitors from all over the world come to meet Santa Claus on every day of the year. A place where the fairytale becomes true. Did you know that humans can only see elves when the elves want to be seen?
Welcome to the colourful Christmas world of beautiful cards, stamps and unique gifts. Sit by the fireplace and write to your friends all over the world. The cheerful Postal Elves will post your greetings for you, whether it’s Christmas or the middle of summer.
Make friends and relatives happy by ordering a Santa Claus Letter, which will be sent by Santa Claus before Christmas. All post will be stamped by hand using the special postmark of the Santa Claus Post Office.
P.S. The secret behind the red post box; all letters put through here will be sent for Christmas.
The stores of the Santa Claus Village are open every day. The range of products includes local handicrafts from artisans that have been working for decades in Rovaniemi. Affordable giftware for international shoppers and top Finnish design products can be found from dozens of different giftware boutiques.
The postal service of the Santa Claus Main Post Office will send items for you when you want them to be sent, perhaps for Christmas?
In the Snowmobile museum you will see the first snowmobiles ever and se the difference between modernand historical ones.
In Santa’s village or nearby we can also meet Santa’s reindeers. Make pictures with Santa’s reindeers and enjoy a lunch at the Arctic Circle. They are both included as well.
Departure Point :Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking.The meeting time at Lapland Welcome Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi) is 15 minutes before the starting time of the safari.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you wish to have guide in other language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.