Trip to Paradise Valley and sand dunes with delicious lunch in berber house
Start your day with Agadir Tour to Paradise Valley from your Hotel in Agadir or from the Agadir Cruise Port, Paradise Valley is a oasis with fresh natural pools surrounded by palm trees and breathtaking mountains, perfect for relaxing, sunbathing...
Agadir to Paradise valley Trip starts at 8h30 in the morning driving towards Paradise Valley road (Honey road), north of Agadir.
Once we arrive to Paradise Valley, we will have a hike of 20 minutes before settling down for a beautiful time at the natural pools, perfect for swimming and chilling...
After the refreshment break, we are going to drive to the Sand dunes of Taboga.
After an hour of drive, passing by many villages on the way, including the surfers villages and the banana village , where a delicious lunch awaits us in the locals house. Right after lunch, we arrive to Timlalin , where your can meet with sand dunes and the atlatic ocean, you gonna have your free time to do whatever you want.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - vegetarian option is available if requested
- Coffee and/or Tea - Moroccan mint tea
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - and all other drinks which are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise Valley, Agadir 30000 Morocco
high atlas mountain view
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tamri, Tamri, Agadir, Souss-Massa
lunch in a local berber house
sand dunes of Taboga
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick our clients from their hotelsPorts
- Agadir cruise port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.