Trivandrum Walk of Divinity (2 Hours Guided Walk)
This walk is very different because when we go on any tour, we are exploring and experiencing places and things that are outside, but on this tour we will be taking a journey inwards and you will explore the very life within, it could be a life changing experience if you decide to take it in the right perspective.
Connect the dots of spirituality, religion and science to make sense and go beyond the framework of logic, an experience designed to elevate your spiritual journey.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- One Hot Beverage and local Prasad
- Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: East Fort, Pavithra Nagar, East Fort, Pazhavangadi, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
East Fort, Pazhavangadi Ganapathi Temple and Padmatheertha Pond
Pass By: Maharaja Swathi Thirunal Palace, Fort, East Fort, Pazhavangadi, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695023, India
Maharaja Swathi Thirunal Palace
Pass By: Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Manjalikulam Road W Nada, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) 695023 India
Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple
Departure Point :East Fort, Pavithra Nagar, East Fort, Pazhavangadi, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Return Detail :West Fort, Pazhavangadi, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.