Trusted Private Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo
Rewind to the days of Alexander the Great on a private day trip to Alexandria, Egypt’s Mediterranean coastal city. Admire the Nile Valley as you travel to this picturesque city, founded by Alexander around 331 BC, and tour the highlights as your expert guide recounts the city’s history. Descend into the underground Roman catacombs to see eerie chambers; view the Roman column of Pompey’s Pillar; and visit the stunning, new disc-shaped Alexandria Library, built where the city’s classical library once stood. A delicious seafood lunch in Alexandria is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to the sights.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Wi-Fi on board.
- Qualified tour guide.
- Bottled water on board
- Lunch at a good quality restaurant overlooking the Mediterranean
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Alexandria, Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate
Start your day tour excursion at 7 am as you meet your private tour guide in the lobby of your hotel to get on your private, modern van (Wi-Fi on board) and move to Alexandria (3 hours drive), when you get there you will explore the mysterious Catacombs of Kom el Shogafa (one of the seven wonders of the Middle Ages), Pompey's pillar and the remains of the Serapeum temple around it, wonder at the majestic fort of Qaitbay that was built at the site of the ancient lighthouse of Alexandria (Pharos) overlooking the Mediterranean. Then visit the outstanding Bibliotheca of Alexandria that was built near the site of the old one Lunch in a seafood restaurant overlooking the sea is included at the end of your tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from any place in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.