Tsum Valley Trek
Day 01:Join Kathmandu (1360m),
Day 02:Get permits, preparation or sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03:Drive to Soti Khola (710m) from Kathmandu; 7-8 hours drive.
Day 04:Trek to Machha Khola (887m); 6 hrs walk.
Day 05:Trek to Jagat (1345m) 6-7 hrs walk.
Day 06:Trek to Lakpa (2240m), 6 hrs walk.
Day 07:Trek Chumling (2386m) (Lower Tsum); 4-5 hrs walk.
Day 08:Trek to Chhokangparo (3031m), 4-5 hrs walk.
Day 09:Trek to Nile (3347m) via Milarepa Cave, 5-6 hrs walk.
Day 10:Excursion Mu Gompa (3700 m) and Dhephyudonma Gompa (4060m) 5-6 hrs. walk.
Day 11:Trek to Chhekamparo (3031m), 4-5 hrs walk.
Day 12:Trek to Gumpa Lungdang (3200m), 6 hrs walk.
Day 13:Ganesh Himal Base Hike
Day 14:Trek to Lokpa, 6-7 hrs. walk.
Day 15:Trek to Jagat, 6-7 hrs walk.
Day 16:Trek to Lapubesi 6-7 hrs walk.
Day 17:Trek to Arughat, approximately 6-7 hrs walk.
Day 18:Drive to Kathmandu from Arughat, 7-8 hrs drive.
per adult from
23 days 14 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel in Kathmandu
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Visa fees / Tips for staff / Extra Hotel & ETC.
Tsum means "The Valley of Vivid". The valley occupies an area of about 1662 square kilo meters. To get to the Tsum Valley it requires 4-6 days hiking from Arughat, nearby town which is 7-8 hours drive from Kathmandu. Tsum Valley has long history of Buddhit Saint Milarepa is believed to have meditated in this sacred valley surrounded by giant rocks and mountains. During his travel over the 84 years he had meditated in Piren Phu. Milarepa,born in 1052 AD. It is believed the Milarepa went to a woman's house as a beggar but the old woman from Burji Village did not know that it was great saint and she treated badly by giving him a gait a piece of buck wheat bread later her half of her field became barren. Even today, amidst the fertile land of Burji, there is small plot that remains barren.
As the area is Non-Violence, people are peace loving and religious in Tsum Valley. They give equal right to even animal and all the sentient beings. This is one of the most unique identities of Tsum Valley. Tsum Valley's practices towards non-violence gives an important message of peace of global community for better world.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your flight details so our staff will be at the airport with a sign. Airports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :12/31/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.