Tue & Sun - The Grape Escape: Troodos Mountains thru Wine Small Group Tour 5hrs
Experience the great wines of Cyprus on a small-group half-day tour to a historical monastery with wine museum and boutique winery in the Troodos Mountains. Take a scenic drive from Paphos to the villages of Troodos where your guide will introduce you to the history and local grape varieties of this wine-making region. After exploring a picturesque monastery, you'll enjoy a traditional coffee and snack then continue to a family-owned winery for an extensive tasting.
Have more flexibility with this small-group tour
Sample local wines including the celebrated Commandaria wine
Includes coffee, traditional snack, wine tastings and door-to-door transportation
Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - A Cyprus coffee enjoyed with a view is included in this tour!
- Bottled water
- Snacks - A traditional snack will be included with our coffee break!
- Wine Tasting - we'll taste wine at both of our stops
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All tasting and entrance fees
- Local bilingual guide - fully trained in the food & wine of Cyprus
- Support a small business along with the local culture
- A great day out! Check out our Cyprus Taste Tours reviews to find out why you should book this tour!
- Entry/Admission - Tsangarides Winery
- Entry/Admission - Chrysorrogiatissa Monastery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cyprus Taste Tours - Paphos, Aphrodite Gardens, Agiou Panaretou 20-F001, Paphos 8036, Cyprus
Hello from Cyprus Taste Tours! We're a friendly team of local guides all with Cypriot heritage. A group of true foodies, our activities focus on discovering Cyprus through food & wine...
Pass By: Paphos, Paphos, Paphos District
We'll pick you up from a Paphos location of your choice. Our team guarantees you a fantastic day out - we'll make the most of your time with us and take you on a bespoke journey through Cyprus villages. Established in 2011 - we're confident we know all the best spots and we never stop exploring! We're all fully trained in the traditional foods and wine of the island and you'll be sure to receive a professional, 5 star experience. When booking with Cyprus Taste Tours - you'll be supporting a small local business and helping to keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
Pass By: Troodos Mountains, Troodos Cyprus
We'll drive through the Troodos mountains to reach our destination of Omodos village. You'll enjoy a Troodos mountain tour like no other where you’ll get to experience and explore the beauty of a quaint village followed by the luxury and grandeur of a fantastic winery estate.
Stop At: Tsangarides Winery, Lemona, Paphos 8545 Cyprus
A boutique winery producing a fantastic selection of wines since 2005. This winery is located in the Paphos village of Lemona and also boasts an organic range of wines. They also feature an adopt-a-vine program where you are invited to help cultivate your vine and drink the wine made!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chrysorrogiatissa Monastery, Main Road through village, Pano Panayia Cyprus
This scenic monastery, located at 2700ft above sea level, is dedicated to 'Our Lady of the Golden Pomegranate' and was founded in 1152 by monk Ignatios who found a miraculous icon of the Virgin Mary off the shore of Pafos. The present building dates to 1770.
Here we'll explore the monastery grounds, meet locals and sit at the scenic cafe for a Cyprus coffee & traditional snack. Alll included in the price!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Cyprus, Cyprus
We'll be exploring the rural areas and culture of Cyprus through the world of wine!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer door-to-door transport from almost any Paphos location including hotels, airbnbs, private accommodation, landmarks etc. We can also offer pick-up or drop-off at Paphos airport if this makes your participation more convenient. In the unlikely case that we cannot fulfil pick-up - a full refund will be processed.This tour runs on specific dates - if the available dates aren't suitable and you would like to take part in a food / wine experience on another day then please check Cyprus Taste Tours for our other options as we have activities running on every day of the week.Airports
- Paphos International Airport, Paphos, Cyprus
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We make sure our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected after every tour. Your safety is our priority and we assure you that we take precautionary measures seriously. We look forward to hosting you safely!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.