Tuk Tuk Tour in Lisbon - Old Town
Explore the city center and old neighborhoods of Lisbon in the most original and convenient way - on board our tuk tuks. Our professional storytellers are going to present you a unique view of Lisbon. Be prepared to a fun adventure but also for lots os history and culture. Each tuk-tuk can accommodate a group of up to six people.
- Visit the most picturesque districts of Lisbon: Alfama, Graça, São Vicente, Mouraria, Baixa, Chiado and Bairro Alto.
- Learn about the history and tales of Lisbon with your private guide.
- Private transportarion in a silent, eco-friendly tuk tuk.
- Free Hotel pick-up and drop-off for selected locations
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Stops to see points of interest
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry tickets to monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Se Catedral, Largo da Se, Lisbon 1100-585 Portugal
The Sé Cathedral is the oldest church in Lisbon - see this beautiful monument located in Alfama.
Pass By: Miradouro de Santa Luzia, Largo de Santa Luzia Alfama, Lisbon 1100-487 Portugal
Stunning viewpoint with a balcony to both Alfama and the Tagus river.
Stop At: Miradouro das Portas do Sol, Largo das Portas do Sol Alfama, Lisbon 1100-411 Portugal
A truly postcard of Lisbon. Discover this amazing viewpoint in Alfama.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Miradouro da Senhora do Monte, Largo do Monte, Lisbon 1170-253 Portugal
This viewpoint it is literally the high point of our tour. Be prepared for a unique view of Lisbon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Largo do Carmo, Largo do Chiado 8, Lisbon 1249-125 Portugal
This unique monument give us a real perspective of what the earthquake from 1755 caused in the city.
Pass By: Bairro Alto, Lisbon 1200-109 Portugal
This bohemian neighborhood is famous for its nightlife. However, these streets hide a lot of history too.
Pass By: Chiado, Lisbon Portugal
Once a place for artists and poets, now Chiado is one of the best places for shopping, eating and be entertained in Lisbon.
Stop At: Miradouro Sao Pedro de Alcantara, Rua de Sao Pedro de Alcantara Bairro Alto, Lisbon 1250-237 Portugal
A truly unique view of Lisbon
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Elevador de Santa Justa, Rua do Ouro, Lisbon 150-060 Portugal
An architectonic icon of Lisbon.
Pass By: Rossio Square, Praca Dom Pedro IV, Lisbon 1100-026 Portugal
Discover the secrets hidden in this famous square.
Stop At: Mosteiro De Sao Vicente De Fora, Largo Sao Vicente, Lisbon 1100-572 Portugal
An architectonic treasure of Lisbon.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Feira da Ladra, Campo de Santa Clara Alfama, Lisbon 1100-471 Portugal
If you are lucky to do your tour on a Tuesday or Saturday you will see the oldest Flea Market of Lisbon - the Feira da Ladra
Pass By: Panteao Nacional Campo de Santa Clara, Lisbon 1100-471 Portugal
This building took almost 300 years to be constructed. Discover the history behind this unique monument.
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
The oldest neighborhood of Lisbon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
The downtown area of Lisbon has its own reason to be the way it is. Discover it on our tours.
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon, Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up for hotels and apartments in the downtown area (Baixa).Ports
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.