Tulum, Coba & Cenote with Lunch
Go on this full-day guided tour of Tulum, Coba, and Cenote.
In Tulum, you will get to visit the Great Palace, the Castle and the Temple of the Descendent God, and other structures. In Coba, which is one of the largest cities built by the ancient Maya, you will visit the top of Nohoch-Mul as well as discover many temples and structures of the city. Hotel pickup and drop off is included. You will be served with lunch as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Gran Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
What's excluded :
- Photo or video services
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tulum is a town on the Caribbean coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, in Mexico. It is known for its well-preserved ruins of an ancient Mayan port city. The main building is a large stone structure called El Castillo, which sits on a rocky cliff that ends on a white sand beach that overlooks the turquoise sea. Near the ruins is the Tulum National Park, a coastal area with mangroves and cenotes.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Gran Cenote, Quintana Roo 109 Located on the Highway to Coba, Tulum 77796 Mexico
Visit one of the largest and most famous cenote in the Yucatan region of Mexico, hence its name. It has a depth of 10 meters and they estimate that a dive in the depths can take about an hour. It is an ideal place for diving and swimming lovers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Cobá is an archaeological site of the pre-Columbian Mayan culture, located in southeastern Mexico, in the territory that today is the state of Quintana Roo, some ninety kilometers east of Chichen Itza and some forty northwest of Tulum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.Hotel pickup from Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Cancun hotelsThe pickup could be in the Hotel Lobby or near your Hotel, we provide this information depending on your Hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Recommend to wear sun hat, bio sunscreen, swimsuit and towel.
- Extra languages apply only in archaeological site
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The driver and/or tour guide will assign a seat to each guest. Due to the pandemic, climbing the pyramid is not allowed. We will have a 25% reduction in our transportation capacity to comply with the minimum safe distance during this new normal.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.