Tulum, Coba, Cenote & Mother Nature with Lunch
To begin, you will go to the Archaeological Site of Tulum, where with the help of the guide you can learn very relevant information about the Mayan culture, and finally, you will have free time to admire the Archaeological Site. At the end we will go to Santa Fe beach, where you can enjoy its white sand and crystal clear water. Then you will go to the archaeological Site of Cobá where the majestic pyramid of Nohoch Mul is located, with 42 meters high. You will have a guided tour and free time. At the end, you will go to the restaurant to taste a delicious buffet lunch and we will end visiting a Mayan Village. Back in Tulum we will stop to take pictures at the sculpture of Mother Nature, icon of Modern Tulum.
Hotel pickup and drop off is included.
You will be served lunch as well.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit to Mother Nature Sculpture
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Gran Cenote
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tulum is a town on the Caribbean coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, in Mexico. It is known for its well-preserved ruins of an ancient Mayan port city. The main building is a large stone structure called El Castillo, which sits on a rocky cliff that ends on a white sand beach that overlooks the turquoise sea. Near the ruins is the Tulum National Park, a coastal area with mangroves and cenotes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gran Cenote, Quintana Roo 109 Located on the Highway to Coba, Tulum 77796 Mexico
Visit one of the largest and most famous cenote in the Yucatan region of Mexico, hence its name. It has a depth of 10 meters and they estimate that a dive in the depths can take about an hour. It is an ideal place for diving and swimming lovers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Cobá is an archaeological site of the pre-Columbian Mayan culture, located in southeastern Mexico, in the territory that today is the state of Quintana Roo, some ninety kilometers east of Chichen Itza and some forty northwest of Tulum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tulum, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
After Lunch, we will make a quick stop in Tulum, so you can take pictures at the sculpture of Mother Nature, a Modern Tulum icon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.Hotel pickup from Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Cancun hotelsThe pickup could be in the Hotel Lobby or near your Hotel, we provide this information depending on your hotel location
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Recommend to wear sun hat, bio sunscreen, swimsuit and towel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The driver and/or tour guide will assign a seat to each guest Due to the pandemic, climbing the pyramid is not allowed. We have 25% reduction in our transportation capacity although the van is for 14 adults we are only able to carry 10 adults, in case your group is bigger 2 units will be sent
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.