Come and meet Tulum! And marvel at its incredible beaches of the Mexican Caribbean as well as part of Mayan culture and history. Tulum is one of the ancient Mayan cities located on the coast of Quintana Roo that was used as a trading and trading port and is located 50 km to the south of Playa del Carmen.
The trip to Tulum is an hour and a half and on the way we will see the Mayan Riviera and the lifestyle of the current Mayan descendants. When you reach Tulum "The walled city" we will enjoy a tour with a certified guide of approximately one hour in this beautiful archaeological zone that is built on the top of a high risk with an impressive view to the Caribbean sea. The guide will give us an explanation of the culture and a brief history of it and later you will have free time of one hour to take pictures or enjoy the magnificent surroundings and to finish we will have the return to your hotel around two in the afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Certified tour guides
- Tour escort/host in english/spanish
- Entrance Fee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
The Walled City, constructed next to the sea. It was one of the most important religious, commercial and military center of the region. There you will visit the Great Palace, the Castle, the Temple of the Frescos, where there are vestiges of paintings, and the Temple of the Descendent God, among other structures. Enjoy also one of the best beaches of the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa Paraiso, Playa Paraiso, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Just 900 meters from the Archaeological Zone of Tulum, you will find Playa Paraiso, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, enjoy swimming or sunbathing in the beautiful waters of different shades and dip your feet in its soft white sand.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
2: Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
3: Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.The pickup could be in the Hotel Lobby or near your Hotel, we provide this information depending on your Hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Extra languages apply only in archaeological site.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- An acrylic barrier will separate driver and guide from travelers The driver and/or tour guide will assign a seat to each guest We have 25% reduction in our transportation capacity although the van is for 14 adults we are only able to carry 10 adults,in case your group is bigger 2 units will be sent
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.