Twilight time Jeep tour and stargazing and bonfire in Ramon Crater
Between sunset and nightfall in the desert, combined jeep tour, stargazing, and bonfire in Ramon Crater.
Enjoy the coolest trip in the desert
During the hot summer days, it is best to explore the desert in the cool evening hours, so we have built a wonderful program for you to tour.
The tour begins about an hour and a half before sunset and continues into twilight and darkness.
This will allow you to enjoy a fascinating jeep tour in the beautiful hours of the day and also watch the wonderful sky of the desert and get to know the various heavenly bodies, while sitting by the fire with steaming desert coffee and a herbal tea.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Mitzpe Ramon area only
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Between sunset and nightfall in the desert, combined jeep tour with a campfire, stargazing in the Ramon Crater.
The most beautiful time of the day in Ramon Crater is just before sunset, in our tour, we will cross the crater through 4x4 desert trails, visit the most interesting places in the crater and later we will climb uphill to watch a spectacular sunset. Later on, during the twilight time and nightfall, we will drive to a nice spot in the desert, light up a campfire and sit by the fire, brew coffee and tea and watch the beautiful and clear desert sky and the twinkling stars.
Tour Departing from Mitzpe Ramon about 1½ hours before the sunset.
Tour duraation is about 4 hours, we begin with a 2-hour jeep tour and then continue to the night and the stargazing activity.
This is our basic trip plan. In this program, the observation of the stars is done without telescopes, but by looking with naked eye in the various celestial bodies, accompanied by guidance and explanations about the sky, our solar system, the zodiac constellations night sky navigation and more.
*There is an upgrade option to enrich the experience through powerful field telescopes and in-depth professional training.
*Ramon crater was declared recently as a dark sky preserve by the International Dark-Sky Association.
Departure Point :All locations in Mitzpe Ramon town
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in Hebrew or English
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.