Txakoli wine house visit with tastings in small group tour
Txakoli is a white wine made from local green grapes that has been produced in the Basque Country long before the 16th century. The land surrounding Bilbao and the coastal areas nearby provides its name to the Denomination of Origin “Txakoli from Bizkaia”.
Visit the Txakoli Museum in Bakio to learn about the history and tradition of the unique "Hondarrabi Zuri" grapes and more. Then, discover every secret of this characteristic wine in a txakolindegi (txakoli house, in Basque language) from head to tail: harvesting, production, and more! Finally, enjoy a variety of txakoli tastings along with local food that comprises typical products from the Cantabric sea. Live a unique experience with us!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - local appetizers
- Alcoholic Beverages - Txakoli wine tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Txakoli house entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Txakolingunea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Txakolingunea, Basigoko Bide Nagusia, 3, 48130 Bakio Spain
Txakoli museum will be visited along the way.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bakio, Bakio, Province of Vizcaya, Basque Country
The txakoli house visited will be around this village Bakio, the cradle of Txakoli wine in the Bilbao region.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait for your tour guide in the selected option.Airports
- Bilbao Airport, Bilbao Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.