Ulsoor Heritage Walk
Join us on a 2.5 hours private walking tour of a region of Bangalore rich in its multilayered history and culture..You will be amazed to discover the diverse sites just off the main thouroughfare of Bangalore. This is a leisurely stroll sure to stimulate your mind and senses
per adult from
What's included :
- Light Snacks
- English Speaking Heritage Expert
- All Entry costs
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bangalore of the bygone days composed of two cities which grew in parallel.
Come take a stroll through quaint bazaars and by lanes of one of the oldest localities of Bangalore.
Watch a way of life frozen in a time warp
Explore a magnificent ancient temple of unknown origin with its tall juggernaut and Gopuram.
Get to know the layered history of a centuries-old lake; a watch tower with stories of its own and a magnificent memorial fit for a king
Lose yourself inside a leafy British regiment church with murals and memorials which tell a tale of another era
Total distance covered - About 3 kms in 2.5 hours with multiple stops along the way
Departure Point :Bengaluru, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress modestly
- Comfortable walking shoes with socks/sandals are recommended
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.