Ultimate Vatican Tour with Papal Tombs
Skip the line at the Vatican and discover the heart of Catholicism on a guided tour.
Discover the art masterpieces of the papal collection, ranging from famous Renaissance works by Caravaggio to the fascinating works of cartography in the Gallery of Maps. Then, enter into the hushed silence of the Sistine Chapel to admire Michelangelo’s iconic frescoes.
Then, explore St. Peter’s, one of the largest and holiest churches in the world. Its architectural feat alone is enough to blow away any viewer, let alone the intricate mosaics, Renaissance statues, and spectacular altarpiece inside. Descend to the Papal Tombs to understand the historical significance of the Basilica, believed to be built above the remains of St. Peter himself. Appreciate the resting place of popes and royals as you absorb the special atmosphere of this truly incredible site.
Before you start, our multilingual staff will welcome you to our fully equipped, air-conditioned offices.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Fast track Entrance fees
- Free Wi-Fi & Recharging station at the meeting point
- Welcoming staff at the comfortable office
What's excluded :
Skip the long ticket lines to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica. Gaze in awe at masterpieces of architecture and art from the papal collections. Visit the Papal Tombs to complete the ultimate experience of Vatican City.
• Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
• Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
• Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
• St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Departure Point :Via Vespasiano, 46, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.